Brews, Bites & Beats is the event our magnificent staff have organised to say a big 'hells no' to leukaemia. Think 'Eat Street', 'Beer Garden' and local music talent all at Patricks Road SS on Saturday night. Oh, and it's a night without the kids!
This event is to support the amazing work of the Leukaemia Foundation. Seeing first hand the impact this organisation has on the lives of families battling this beast has been inspiring. Some roads would be much, much harder to travel than they already are without this powerhouse of an organisation.
Did I mention it's a night without the kids?
What’s in it for you? (as well as a night without the kids?)
• Craft Beers for only $5! (also seeing your Swim teachers and Physiotherapists a little tipsy could be fun too).
• Other adult beverages if you’re not into brews
• AMAZING food
• Local music talent
• Raffles and auctions
• A night out WITHOUT THE KIDS!!! (18 plus event)
• If you don’t have kids seeing what parents looks like having a night out WITHOUT THE KIDS is the best people watching event EVER
• Supporting the Leukaemia Foundation whose work David and Tanya are humbled by EVERY DAY.