If you are a swimmer from 2016
Monday 9th Jan - Sunday 22nd Jan: 2016 swimmer's last fortnight of the 2016 season, we swim at last year's swim times.
If you are swimming at the Bunya Pool. 5 Allen Road, Bunya.
Monday 23rd Jan: Little Pool Swimmers commence 2017 Summer Season
If you are swimming at the Mitchelton Pool. Glen Retreat Road, Mitchelton.
Monday 30th Jan: Big Pool Swimmers commence 2017 Summer Season
If you are a previous enrolment and moving from the Little Pool (Bunya) to the Big Pool (Mitchelton).
If you are moving from the little pool to the big pool this season there will be no swimming for you the week commencing 23rd January.
payments & swim times
Unless otherwise arranged Full Term Payments are required within two weeks of commencing classes (payments can be made online through the portal by credit card or debit credit card). The 2017 season will be billed and invoices emailed on Monday 9th January.
Direct Debits occur on the first of each month for the total of that month’s swimming lessons though Ezi Debit. A $9.90 penalty fee for insufficient funds may be applied by Ezi Debit (not from the swim school). If you are on direct debit you will still be emailed an invoice but can disregard the $ amount as the monthly payments will chip away at that until the end of term.
Through the portal you can:
On the Home Page:
- Alert of us a class absence
- See school notifications (bottom of the page)
- See student class times
- Book a make up class
- Make an online payment
- Change your password
- Send a message that emails Tanya.
We often team-teach during after school sessions; two teachers working with a group of swimmers. This approach allows swimmers to benefit from the strengths of two coaches and also allows our teacher’s to collaborate with each other.
Public Holidays: If your swim day falls on a public holiday there is no swimming, you are not charged for this missed lesson.
Bad Weather / Storms: If it’s raining, if it’s windy, it’s cold, we swim. If it’s storming or there has been a significant storm warning classes will be cancelled and make ups will be allocated for missed lessons.
Make up Policy reminder
- Alert us at least 1.5 hrs BEFORE the lesson you are unable to attend
- You must notify us of the class you’re unable to make through the portal only to score a make up. We work in the water so are unable to receive text messages, phone calls, emails or other communication methods during a shift. If notification is not made through the portal a make up will not be made available.
- You may notify us of an absence four weeks ahead of time (so you can in fact do your make up before your absence).
Booking your make up class
- Book your make ups through the portal, click on the Enrolments Tab. Stroke Development make ups can be booked across both the Bunya and Mitchelton location so when booking please take note of you location.
- Make ups expire in December and June of each year and may not be carried over from season to season. Unused make-ups will expire and are not exchangeable for credit against any current or future swim season or for refund.
- Makes ups are a courtesy and not a right. As a school we are often at capacity and taking no new enrolments for certain age groups. This may mean that make-ups are only available when another swimmer is unable to attend. Check the portal daily for these spaces.